Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Away we go, how awesome is this?

Okay, inspired by Boomer's(my 5 yr old) challenge that "You couldn't be skinny" I have taken on the task of losing about 20 lbs. I know they don't recommend weighing yourself at night, I did. After a full day of grubbing, I weighed in at 231.5. At 6'2" that is a little on the heavy side. I will weigh myself in the morning and use that as a start weight. Actually, I felt my best when I weighed in at 205 so let's shoot for that. I need to cut back on weight anyway, I plan training for a sprint triathlon that takes place in April. Beginning tomorrow, I will begin an Adkins type diet and start running or jogging to cut some of my weight. Will put my official morning begin weight in my post tomorrow. Wish me luck and check back this could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!