Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Friday, January 15, 2010

This could be the start of something beautiful

Both kids slept through the night on the same night. Wow. Definitely a first. I think Boomer was a little curious about my excitement which I attribute to additional undisturbed sleep.

As for my pseudo-Adkins diet, so far so good. 220lbs this morning only 15lbs more and I'm at my goal. It's funny because when I even think of going on this diet, all I want to do is eat an entire loaf of bread. Lunch today was two turkey patties, and 12 ounces of oven roasted turkey. I threw in a few heads of broccoli for the carbs and a little cottage cheese. I walked by the carrot cake and could smell the cream cheese frosting. It smelled heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!