Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GONE FISHIN' with the kids! (Found this one left unposted from April) Enjoy!

Yesterday as I sat in line at the store, this guy was loaded up with new fishing gear. In his basket, his two girls. He was taking them out fishing. What a great idea. I was there to buy some stuff to get my lawnmower working but a fish pulled out of the water would surely blow the kids minds. We're going fishing!

I bought the basics. A fishing pole, a few hooks, a couple lures, bobbers and of course some nightcrawlers fresh from the grounds of Minnesota. It's time for some fishing.

Boomer was awake when I got home and Big Boy was mid nap so I figured I would ease into this trip by taking one at a time. Boomer was excited, we loaded the bike and trolley up and rolled out to the lake down the road. We set up on the bank, saw some huge fish that looked like carp but they were not interested in the lures. I switched to the nightcrawlers and we sat for quite a while...nothing. Boomer was bored so we walked to a new spot still nothing. One last cast and you guessed it a little bass that put up a good fight and eventually fell off as we pulled it from the water. True story! Ask Boomer.

Easter Sunday morning was a new story! I loaded up Big Boy and Boomer and rolled out to a new spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!