Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Honey I want to Apologize. Football Season is upon us so that means........

We are going where? You told them we are coming over? But the Michigan game is on then! What? You asked me and I said yes? Was I watching a game? Oh you asked me last Sunday?

If these questions sound familiar, I want to apologize for your husband. Something just happens to our brains this time of year. I blame it on the smell in the air when you walk outside in the morning. It just smells like football season. Especially in the north. I get the smell here in Florida about November, but I already have the Fever that presents before it.

A couple things to make this season easier.

1. Master the DVR.
2. Know that Michigan Football begins Sept. 4th against UCONN. I officially let the season begin then.
3. Michigan/Ohio State game is Nov. 27th in Columbus
4. Hall of Fame Game for Pro Football is Aug. 8th
5. Know when your husbands fantasy football draft is. After this, the season has officially begun in our minds. Men have been known to lock themselves in closets with laptops (for setting lineups) not for that!
6. Get a calendar for all important dates and work the family festivities around the football season (or not)
7. The season end will be obvious. (signs of depression)Feb 6th 2011.

A couple things to make social events easier if they do not include football.

1. Offer beer and let them use their phone whenever they want.
2. Bring the event to your house. We control our own televisions!
3. Let the poor guy stay home from birthday parties. Too many kids make us nervous. (I could hardly watch Jon and Kate)
4. Arrange a separate TV at the event for the kids and negotiate the game before you leave the house. (I like to get it in writing)

I will be on Twitter(supadupaD)giving my mother followers big games that may interfere with weekend plans. Also, remember there are now Wednesday and Thursday games this season. I believe ESPN has Friday night games too.

Follow me on Twitter: supadupaD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!