Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Boomer's First Injury! Sure it was only a little scratch but still, I hope it's the last!

My wife called me first, letting me know that my daughter Boomer had fallen on the playground and may need stitches. You freak out a little at first, and then you think, who did this to her and I need to talk to their parents. Well, maybe she was just a little clumsy on the steps headed out to the playground. She scratched her chin and was bleeding on the underside of her chin, not too bad. It's been almost two days and she is feeling fine.

I thought she wanted me to wear a band-aid too so, I put on the only band-aid I could find. A Hello Kitty band aid and headed off to my softball game. A little grief at the convenience store by the clerk but the guy in line behind me understood. I'm not the most superstitious person but that night at the game I went 3-4 with a homerun and a game winning shot to right field to end the night. You bet I'm looking for more Hello Kitty band-aids for the championship game next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!