Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Honey this is the last football game of the season I swear it is! Written Pre Super Bowl

I want to take this time before the Super Bowl to thank my wife for putting up with me the last 6 1/2 months. I know first I had take time out of our relationship for the preseason to scout all the newly acquired college and NFL talent. Then of course I had to go to a couple of Fantasy Football Drafts on consecutive weekends.
As the regular season in College and Pro's began, you showed some interest in key games and story lines, I respect that. The Michigan-Michigan State, Michigan-Ohio State, the Buccaneers first win, you were there with me if only a minute or two to tell me to calm down. It counted. This is the final game. Right no pro bowl next week. And to my two top recruits Boomer (my daughter) and Big Boy
(my two year old boy), get ready my little athletes, baseball starts in 3 weeks. Rest now because it's a long season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!