Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Strawberry Festival Fun.

The annual strawberry festival took place last weekend in itty bitty Plant City! I took Boomer a few years ago and thought it was fun but never again. Wrong. We took both kids with Nani and Papa last week and had a blast. From the pig races to the World Famous Strawberry Shortcake, it was quite a sight to be seen. I captured some of it on the Canon T1i in sport mode for the quick movements. Video coming soon. First, the Festival tripled in size, it was an all out fair atmosphere with a massive midway with some rides making even the bravest stomach queasy. Everything was going fine the kids having fun eating their strawberry shake and Big Boy eating his ice cream when I took it upon myself to help him clean it up a bit as it was dipping on his clothes and hand. In typical save the day fashion I clean up the sloppy cone and give it back to him when he said NO! Uh Oh day turns bad. My cute little buddy breaks down after yelling at me. Why did I do that? It was my inner fat kid saying to me just sample it and frame it as a clean up job. I do this every so often but without the fallout. Never again no matter how good the ice cream looks. Lesson learned. Boomer had a fun time hitting the fun rides for little kids. She especially enjoyed watching the massive pot-bellied pigs race and her fresh strawberry shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!