Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Boy is 3!!

I hate to write anything the day of Birthdays for fear of Jinxing (if that is a word)it. My little buddy had a good day with his friends at school and requested a birthday dinner at Olive Garden. He enjoyed dishing up the salad with the tongs for everyone and had a blast eating most of my entree and making a mess at the table. His big birthday with all his friends and family is being celebrated on Oct. 3rd. What did he want for his birthday? He said he wants a desk for his homework! Yes! Sounds great to me, I can't recall a birthday where I asked for a desk...for homework. Desk on the way and his first USF Bulls game this weekend. Should be fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!