Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"GO BLUE!" NO BIG BOY WE'RE NOT AT THE MICHIGAN GAME, IT'S U.S.F. SAY "GO BULLS!" GO BLUE IS FINE!

We took a family trip this past weekend to a college football game. It was the University of South Florida versus Western Kentucky. Big Boy thought he should keep saying Go Blue! I told him that although it sounded similar they were actually saying Go Bulls! I liked his Go Blue a little more and of course I was proud of him! I see the boy as a natural fit for Michigan. Go Blue sounds so natural coming from him.
The kids were great and the game kept their attention a little longer than I anticipated. The USF Bulls share the field with the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers and on big plays and touchdowns the canons on the pirate ship fire. This freaked the kids out at first and caught my wife and I by surprise too!
If you have ever taken young kids to a long game you always have the challenges of keeping them entertained. There is always the cotton candy guy trying to walk slow in front of you, and Big Boy loves to try and touch all the mascots. Western Kentucky had this red thing that looked like Grimace from Mc Donalds that was Red and Melted a little bit. I still have no idea what it was but Biggie assumed it was a Boobah. I think he was right. Feel free to check out Boobah's on YOU TUBE. They are strange. Good time was had by all and Boomer was great she was not really impressed with the experience but she enjoyed playing around the pirate ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!