Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Biggies New Hair Cut

PRE CUT




I always wanted to take Biggie to get his first short hair cut. I still remember my Grandpa Brown taking me to my first big boy hair cut at the barber shop in Michigan Center. His first big boy hair cut was a little different. I thought let's just get the hair out of his eyes. It took me a while since I hadn't cut hair in years. About two snips from finishing up taking about two inches off he decides he wants me to use the clippers. He wanted it short. So he got it! Happy with his new short haircut, he couldn't stop checking himself out in the mirror. I'm glad he liked it but he looks so old now. I miss the curls he had and I still feel a little shocked when I look at him. The following day at school he walked in loud and proud showing his fresh new cut off to all who would listen which was everyone.

The family is split on the look. I think I like the longer look. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!