Daddy Big Boy Boomer and Mommy

B2BeanBags.com

B2BeanBags.com
Quality Bean Bags!

Biggie and Ladoo

Biggie and Ladoo
Biggie is still a little nervous when he holds him.

Monday, November 29, 2010

BRIBERY ALERT!!! BOOMER GETS A HAIRCUT BUT WANTS A FISHING POLE IN RETURN!!



Well, I took Boomer to get her 3rd haircut ever and after negotiating she told me that she would only if I got her something. I thought for sure it was a pillow pet or snuggie that she really wants. Nope, a fishing pole. I was happy that she took an interest in something that would give us something else fun to do together and she even wanted to get one for her little brother. She picked a black rod with pink accents and picked out a spiderman pole our little buddy. Both caught something their first time out. About 15 minutes into the fishing expedition, Biggie caught a 6" bass and she caught a little sunfish. Daddy caught nothing! They made fun of me the whole walk home. What fun! We just need to get mommy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get The Kids Engaged!